Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cape San Blas, Day 5

7/23 - So, here we are at the final full day of the Bitch Reunion. Michaele has been gone since 6:45 AM, but I am doing a good job keeping it together. At 11, I woke up and started watching TV. Watched the end of an episode of Overhaulin' then an entire one after it. Pat and Linds woke up sometime between 12 and 1. After doing nothing, we decided to do nothing on the beach. Came in for lunch around 3:30, then headed back out for more bronzing. Came back inside around 5, started watching some TV then decided to watch Into the Wild. Love it. After that, Pat made us burgers for dinner. Then we put it Nacho Libre. Followed it up with Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I went to bed towards the end of Sarah Marshall because I was coughing and tired. This day was pretty low key, as is evident by the length of this post. But it was still a good time. A nice day of nothing, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment