Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cape San Blas, Day 3

7/20 - Wake up with Michaele and did nothing for a bit. People showered, Pat, Crystal and I watched TV for a bit, then I left to hang with Michaele in the room for about 30 minutes. Around 1 or so, the five of us headed to the beach. After a bit of stubbornness, I decided to lather up in some sun tan lotion. I sat on Michaele in her beach chair so she could do my back, plenty of embarrassing pictures from that escapade. After more bronzing, all of us hung out in the water for about an hour. When we got ashore, Crystal said she was heading in to shower and get ready to head back to GA. I bronzed my back for a while, laying on the huge beach towel. Michaele, Lindsey and Pat all stayed out with me, each of us tanning in silence. After that, we headed to the house and Michaele made her tuna salad. It was awesome, she puts it inside of an avocado. Delicious. After, hung out on the porch for a bit, said bye to Crystal. Michaele went for a shower, so to avoid being away from her longer, I showered in the other bathroom at the same time. After our showers, we were in our room together while she tried to take a nap. After resting for an hour or two, her and I decided to get out of bed at 7:30 so we weren't keeping Pat and Lindsey waiting or anything. However, we found Pat and Lindsey asleep in the other room.

So, to my liking, I got more alone time with Michaele. She was the one that insisted we leave our room at 7:30. We hung out on the bed outside, played three games of speed. I won two of three, naturally. Even though it was my first time. Then she showed me these overdubbed Jesus videos on YouTube which were hilarious. I love clever overdubs (ala Billie Mays "Mighty Putty"). After, we decided to take a walk on the beach as the sun set. Complete perfection. I was so happy in that moment, she was beautiful as always. Principessa. We took pictures on the beach, kissed, talked about the picture she drew me and the photo project I did for her. We got back around 9 and finally Pat and Lindsey woke up. Dinner was random sutff - tuna salad, cinnamon bread, whatever was there. Linds showered, we all played some Guitar Hero for a bit after that. After random jam session, we headed to the beach for a fire. When we walked out there, the stars were unbelievable. Unlike anything I had ever seen, the sky was just covered with stars. You couldn't even make out constellations, it was breathtaking. Fire until midnight or so, then we headed in to go to sleep. Well, not really. Pat watched TV, Michaele and I laid in our bed talking. We fell asleep together sometime later. I love sleeping with her. Unfortunately, she was coughing a lot during the night and left me again. Woke up around 9 and found her on the bed outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment